Under the guidance of Earlham College, the JMM has new COVID safety protocols:
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
- Unvaccinated visitors must wear a mask.
- Masking is encouraged for all visitors over age two.
- All visitors over age two must wear a mask in the planetarium.
- Planetarium max capacity: four people
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the museum.
If you have any questions, you can reach the museum at 765-983-1303 or [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
The JMM Team
Heather Lerner, Director
Ann-Eliza Lewis, Collections Manager
Julia Murgatroyd, Educational Lead
Rachel Ulrich, Museum Outreach & Communications Assistant
Trish Brotbeck, JMM/Biology Administrative Assistant